Francis Law Center Francis Law Center
When Your Success Depends On Effective Immigration Services

September 2017 Archives

How can you bring your foreign fiancé or spouse to the U.S.?

If you are a legal U.S. citizen living in Illinois, Wisconsin or another part of the United States, a time may come when you want to bring your foreign fiancé or spouse stateside to come live with you. The process involved in doing so varies based on several factors, among them whether the person you are looking to bring to the U.S. is, in fact, your fiancé, or your spouse.

4 possible congressional responses to DACA

Now that the current presidential administration has voted to end the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals program, many immigrants like you across Illinois, Wisconsin and the rest of the United States are wondering what lies ahead. At the Francis Law Center, we closely follow developments relating to DACA, and we have helped many clients looking to come to the United States for personal, professional and educational reasons.


Schaumburg Office
1320 Tower Road, Suite 147
Schaumburg, IL 60173

Toll Free: 877-312-0956
Fax: 847-306-3942
Schaumburg Law Office Map

Madison Office
14 W. Mifflin Street
Suite 206-7
Madison, WI 53703

Toll Free: 877-312-0956
Fax: 847-306-3942
Madison Law Office Map

Chicago Office
605 N. Michigan Avenue
4th Floor
Chicago, IL 60611

Toll Free: 877-312-0956
Fax: 847-306-3942
Chicago Law Office Map