The green card through marriage process may be the fastest way for a foreign spouse to obtain a green card (or adjust his or her status to permanent residency). This process is available for both U.S. Citizen and Lawful Permanent Resident spouse to sponsor his or her foreign spouse’s green card when the foreign spouse lawfully entered and got married in the United States. But this process comes with a significant financial burden. The following are breakdown of green card filing cost.
- I-130 filing fee: $535
- I-485 filing fee: $1,225
- U.S. medical exam fee: $200-$300
- Total: $1,760 & medical exam fee
Francis Law Center‘s attorney fee for green card marriage is reasonable.
- We sincerely believe that an expensive attorney fee should not stand in way of family togetherness and happiness.
- We take Paypal, credit card or personal check.
- We also offer flexible payment plans.